The Volsen TurboFin Steam Iron is a powerful, feature-packed 1200W iron for expert garment care. The TurboFin features five precision fabric settings for the best results on synthetics, silk, wool, cotton and linen. The tapered dual-ceramic soleplate and open tip are great for tight pleats and sliding under buttons. Steam is evenly distributed for a variety of needs: with three variable steam settings from low to high; a powerful steam blast for stubborn creases; and a vertical steam function to iron suits and curtains, or for quick touch-ups – without the ironing board. Spray water through the nozzle to dampen the garment as you iron.
The TurboFin self-cleans, and comes with an anti-calc function to ensure a long product life. Motion-sensitive technology shuts off the iron if left unattended for fifteen minutes on the heel and 30 seconds on the soleplate or its sides. The 360° pivoting power cord prevents tangles on the ironing board. An anti-drip design prevents leaks at low temperatures or when the steam function has been accidently left on. Sleek and powerful, the Volsen TurboFin thinks of everything – ensuring fast, hassle-free ironing and outstanding performance for many years.
- Powerful, sleek 1200W iron for expert garment care
- Five precision settings for synthetics, silk, wool, cotton and linen
- Tapered dual-ceramic soleplate; open tip for pleats and sliding under buttons
- Steam horizontally, or vertically for suits and curtains
- Steam burst button; variable steam settings – low, medium and high; water spray
- Self-cleaning, anti-calc, resists lime scale build-up for long product life
- 3-way auto shut off if iron is left unattended
- Anti-drip design prevents leaks at low temperatures or during switch off
- Quick heat up
- 360° swivel cord, no tangles
- Extra-long 8ft cord for extended reach on the ironing board
- Ergonomic grip, large 8.4 oz. easy-fill tank – fewer refills
- Weight: 3.5lbs